Besides that, though, I went to the Jonas Brothers concert on Wednesday. It was just so much better than the last time. Sarah and I went together. My mom drove us. I think everything that came out of our mouths that day was quottable. And we were in the 5th row! That is freaking ridiculous. Demi Lovato was wonderful. Avril Lavigne (puke on my face) was boring. The Jonas Brothers... I cannot even begin to explain the emotion running through Sarah and I during that whole shabang. They were SO CLOSE! Sarah and I are shotting for the 4th row for the next concert and meet and greet. Haha! In our dreams. I think we're still emotionally distraught about the whole situation. You know, that it's over.
Oh, and my camera decided to die like three songs in after the Jonas Brothers finally started. Ridiculous! Although my new camera is pretty amazing, so I got a few good pictures.
And I think I sweated from every pore in my body that day. Never have I been so hot. So much for outdoor concerts. Although JB did spray this soap stuff out into the crowd and being in the 5th row, Sarah and I were covered. We were like "wtf?" We were so sticky after that.
I'm going to do a meme swannishs_epee did. :)
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag eight people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I was tagged by: No one. :)
I'm tagging: No one. :)
1. What are your reasons for having a LJ?
Ummm, my friends back in the day used to have ljs and used them quite frequently. I wasn't really into it then, though. I think beatlepics got me attached really.
Staying up entirely too late. I think it's really not good for my health at the moment.
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
Save it. Haha.
I would probably get through college with it, save some, buy a few things. I don't really know to be quite honest.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
I'd say London and Rome. They are both extraordinarily beautiful. I'm also quite fond of Las Vegas. :)
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
It's hard for me to say. I can be both at times, but naturally I am an introvert, I think.
6. What are five things that have made you happy lately?
1. Jonas Brothers concert
2. late night conversations
3. spending time with friends
4. making money
5. new music
7. Do you trust easily?
Not at all.
8. What is your earliest memory?
That's such a hard thing to answer because memories come to me in random situations. But since we talked about this at church today, when my mom told me not to pick up the snow globe, but I did anyway and then I dropped it and broke it. I was really young. I got in trouble for that.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes. I think it's my high expectations for everything.
10. What is your best quality?
I'd have to say my reliability. I'm pretty reliable, right? Or maybe I'm just responsible.
11. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. Where are you in 5 years?
Finsihing up college, I hope. Living on my own. Maybe getting married.
13. Do you have any weird talents?
Nothing too weird, I don't think.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think Katrina is very free in her thinking and creativity. Which I like a lot.
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
If the marriage was happy, then married but poor.
16. Name a food that you absolutely hate.
I hate a lot of foods.
17. What's better, to give or to receive?
18. What is your oldest userpic and why has it survived when you deleted others?
All of mine are fairly new. All of the Beatles ones because I love them.
19. What would you do if you (or your girlfriend) became pregnant unexpectedly?
Oh no. Well, that wouldn't ever happen, but if it did I would just live through it and keep the baby, I guess.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite sex?
Joseph. My mom loves that name.
Sarah just left the house. We could be doing absolutely nothing and still have fun.