Thanks to swannishs_epee as usual. :)
TEN things you would like to say to TEN different people:
1. I miss the kind of friends we used to be. Summer always does this to us. I'm not sure what things will be like for us this year. Especially since I feel like you changed this past year.
2. You kind of get on my nerves. I try so hard to be nice to you. You're just so much like me, I guess it's easier to be friends with someone the opposite of myself.
3. You mean so much to me. If you had told me... 4 years ago that you would be my best friend, I wouldn't believe you. You crack me up and I've pretty much told you everything there is to know about me. Even those dark, little secrets. I'm sorry I can't comfort you better.
4. I wish you could be proud of me. I wish we showed each other affection.
5. I think you are the most important person in my life. I can't even begin to count the things you have done for me and given up for me. I hope I can be half the person you are one day.
6. I like you.
7. I am concerned with your recent behavior. You are just so different than I thought you would turn out. You're too young to be doing these kinds of things. And then to put pictures of it myspace... That's not really very cool at all. Just tone it down please. Get a grip on life.
8. You are a wonderful person. I had no idea what you were really like. You are so funny and wild, but for so long I thought you were shy and not very interesting. You're always there to offer me an encouraging word and I love you so much for it.
9. Thank you. I love you.
10. I miss you more than words can possibly say.
NINE things about yourself:
1. I'm the most indecisive person you could ever possibly meet. Even simple decisions are hard for me.
2. I am seriously obsessive. When I'm obsessed with something... it becomes my life.
3. I'm lactose intolerant.
4. I stress about the Jonas Brothers racking up so many plays on my Last.FM. I don't want anyone to think I'm just another teeny bopper. I have a wide musical taste.
5. I secretly wish I was a ballerina or any kind of professional dancer.
6. There are just some things that I choose to dislike. Like Twilight.
7. I hate when people tell me what to do or tell me that I'm wrong.
8. I eat fast food just about everyday.
9. I tend to avoid any kind of stress or pressure. I can't handle it well.
10. I am extremely hard on myself. I'm a perfectionist.
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Naturally being funny.
2. Be polite.
3. Like the Beatles.
4. Live a Christian life.
5. Have a completely strange mind like myself.
6. Being able to avoid any kind of awkward moment.
7. Talk about as much as I do.
8. Being smart in a not cocky sort of way.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
3. "Shut up."
5. "LWS! LWS!"
6. "Oh God."
7. "Kill me now."
SIX things you're doing this week:
1. American Idol Concert! Mmmm hmmm!
2. Work at dance.
3. Watching the Olympics.
5. Speaking to certain individuals online.
6. Buying the new Jonas Brothers album!
FIVE turn offs:
1. Having absolutely nothing interesting to say.
2. Being rude.
3. Drinking, drugs, partying.
5. No reliability.
FOUR turn ons:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Be a gentleman.
3. Be a little bit athletic.
4. Curly hair. Hahaha.
THREE moods you're feeling and why:
1. Exhaustion - I slept like 10 hours last night, but I think the period is going to start soon, so the PMS feeling is taking over my body.
2. Excitement - the JB album is coming out tomorrow and the AI concert is in less than a week.
3. Denial - School is NOT starting on the 25th, school is NOT starting on the 25th...
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Marry and have children.
2. Travel the world.
ONE person who completes your world:
1. My mama.
Started: 2:50 P.M., August 11, 2008.
If you could have chosen your own name: I like the name Audrey. I used to want to have a different name, but I can only think of myself as Audrey.
Eye Color: Blue and green and gray...?
Hair Color: Brown.
Ideal Weight: Um. Whatever is healthy, I guess.
Best Feature: I like my teeth/smile all right.
Worst Feature(s): My legs, I think.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
US Presidential Candidate: I cannot decide on this one. I've tried to.
Body Type: Um, I'd say a combination of petite and athletic?
Believe in God: Yes.
Want Kids: Yes.
What Drugs are you on: Haha. The Olympics. :)
Favorite Exercise: Dance.
Fave TV Show: So You Think You Can Dance?
Fave Movie: I have to choose one? I can't.
Best Tip for not binging: I don't know. It's not that hard for me.
Fav Low Cal Meal: Yeah, right. One cookie?
Have you ever:
Been Arrested: No.
Made out or hooked up with a friends boyfriend: No.
Skinny Dipped: No.
Had feelings for a married man/woman: No.
Tried to commit Suicide: No.
Seen someone die: No.
Lost a parent/sibling: Yes.
Had an abortion: No.
Describe your ideal guy/girl
Build: I like thin. Muscles are ok too. Really, whatever. It's not a big issue for me.
Height: Taller than myself.
Eyes: I like them all.
Personality: Funny, fun, able to talk and be honest, nice.
Job: Just... have a job. As long as it's not a stripper or anything.
I See: LiveJournal!
I Feel: tired.
I Want: to have some fun.
I Need: lunch.
I Hate: awkward silences.
I Love: having nothing to do.
I Like: the Olympics.
I Lust: heh heh. :)
I Cry: when PMSing.
I Eat: fast food.
I purge: never.
I Fear: Disappointment.
I Wonder: if I'll be happy.
Ended: 2:59 P.M., August 11, 2008.