1. What time did you get up?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
So You Think You Can Dance?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Whatever I feel like.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
Too many to name.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
The Jonas Brothers... A Little Bit Longer... Leave me alone. :)
10. Favorite sandwich?
Peanutbutter and jelly.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Complaining. Drama queens.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
I like all my clothes. :)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
London or Rome.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't have a favorite brand.
15. Where would you retire to?
Haha. Las Vegas?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 16th birthday was so much fun.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both. Haha. I get more done at night, though.
22. What is your shoe size?
Duchess and Angel.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I'm a Senior. Whoopee.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
I changed all the time. Artist, potter, scientist, choreographer, teacher, marine biologist, writer, social worker... Hahaha.
26. How are you today?
I'm... ok. I've done homework all day, so I feel like the day was wasted. Plus, a little bit lonely, a little bit sad. What's new? I hate senior year.
27. What is your favorite candy?
28. What is your favorite flower?
I like them all.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
October 4th - King's Dominion!
30. What is your full name?
Audrey Darlene Dalton
31. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. :/ Maybe I should listen to something right now.
32. What was the last thing you ate?
Fetucini Alfredo. Haha. As my mom said earlier, I'm enzymatically challenged.
33. Do you wish on stars?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I think I might be yellow. But that's my favorite color, so...
35. How is the weather right now?
A mixture of cloudy and sunny. I wish it would rain to complete me.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Haha. I don't speak to people on the phone.
37. Favorite soft drink?
38. Favorite restaurant?
I like 'em all.
(11:11! Make a wish!)
39. Real hair color?
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
41. Summer or winter?
42. Hugs or kisses?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
46. When was the last time you cried?
47. What is under your bed?
Containers and piles of stuff.
48. What did you do last night?
Went to the football game!!
49. What are you afraid of?
So many things... Animals, losing someone, imperfection...
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
One for the house, one for the car. And my key ring is of the beautiful Beatles.
52. How many years at your current job?
Well, I worked at the dance studio, but I don't feel like it's my JOB.
53. Favorite day of the week?
I love Fridays.
54. How many towns have you lived in?
55. Do you make friends easily?
Bleh. Second week of school down. It was only 4 days long and it felt like freaking forever. Dance also started this week. The schedule is ok, I guess, but I'm getting really run down already, which is concerning.
Physics = still pretty easy, so far
Guidance = I like it now, minus if I have to run a lot of things to a lot of classes because that makes my body hurt
Psychology = whoa, a lot of things to do, but I love it
Lunch = better
Elementary School = it's not the same
Government = bleh
English = whaaaaaaaat?
I went to the football game last night. I'm so glad I can actually function properly in the normal world. Haha. But I really am surprised that I had fun. I usually hate these things. We lost. Whatever.
So much homework today. It's all I've done.